Friday, June 27, 2008

**getting back to work**

I barely have another couple of days before I am required to commence my job again. It has been nearly five months I stayed at home, nursing my only tot. Since last week, I was so bothered about leaving Haziq with other people. I did not have the heart to let him being taken care of by other person. But I have no alternative. At first I intended to extend my leave until end of this year. Yet after listening to my mom and my mother in law, also from those with experiences, I finally decided to start work in July. According to moms, if I stayed any longer with him, it would be much harder for him to stay with others. He needs to develop his social skill by now. If he just knew me and his walid, he might hesitate to spend his time at other’s place. Luckily we have found a nursery nearby. Near to our home, not too far from work. I could see him during lunch break to feed him. He still refuses bottle. He is a breastfed baby! That worries me so much! I afraid he would cry when he feels hungry and I am not there to feed him. Many thoughts come to my mind. Could the babysitters look after him well especially when he begins to throw tantrum? Could they stand his weep? Do they really love babies that they become babysitters or do they take the job because there is no other job for them? Huhuhuhu.. I have read a lot of nursery-mishap stories. Huh.. Do I have any other option? I still have to send Haziq to day nursery. July 1st would be Haziq’s first day being taken care of by nannies. Huhuhu.. Hopefully he would be all right… Hmm Haziq, umi would come to see you every lunch break, would never be late to fetch you! I promise my sweetheart!


Sigh……….. the promise still does not make me feel better…….


No comments: