Thursday, October 30, 2008

PANAS LA....

The weather is very scorching lately. Panas giler.. the air cond in DEL works very effectively.. kalau le minimum temperature air cond tu -10 kompem I on -10. Malas nk turun tetengahari ni.. huhuhu even to 7 eleven pon I have to think several times. Tapi kang if I don’t go anywhere the boredom will haunt me. So nak x nak I have to turun berjalan2 even though the weather burns me out.hahah rasa macam vampire plak bleh burn sebab kena sunlight.
Because of the weather jugaklaa I had to take my other half to clinic for an anti-histamine injection. He is allergic to dust and since the weather is hot and dry, the volume of dust is higher… wah pepandai je I buat conclusion sendiri. But wrapping up from what the doctor said lebih kurang gitu laa.. cian abe habis gegatal and the skin was as red as tomato.. eh tomato red ek? Hmm ok la tu… the problem is, it has been 3 days tp the allergic still x hilang2 lagi. We went to the clinic again but this time the doc could not inject the second dose because it would be dangerous. She just gave him cream to reduce the redness and itchiness. Huhuhu allergic to dust? I risau plak.. ye aa.. umah I ni byk dust sgt ke sampai 3 hari x ilang2 gegatal abet u.. I felt so guilty because I did not sweep the floor for quite some times. Sebab tu kut.. tp yesterday I dah nyapu the whole house but the condition remains the same.. hmm kompem bukan sbb I x nyapu kat umah..
Luckily Ahmad Haziq Baihaqi is not affected from the fiery weather. Kalau dulu time dia kecik2..(heh mcm le skg ni dh besar) he was a thin-skinned infant. Asal panas je cry.. asal panas sket je cry.tdo pon pakai diaper jer. Huhuhu bahaya betul untuk kesihatan lung dia.. tp tu laaa nak wat cane.. each time I put him on pyjama he absolutely could not sleep. He would cry until I took of his pj. Maybe because he is growing bigger so dh ok dh, dh adjust with the surrounding. Dah jarang sgt bejaga malam which means I boleh tido dgn aman dan gembira unlike when he was in his early days seeing the world. He used to setback my sleeping hour. He would sleep in the afternoon and woke up at 9 p.m. and I had to fed him for hours before he got back to sleep. Sometimes he would take 4 hours to be breastfed. Huhuhu sakit pinggang Ma Haziq ooiiiiiiiii….. sekarang tidak lagi.. hehehehehe anak soleh tu.. he knows that his Ma needs to have enough sleep because Ma have to go to work the next day..
Hmmm… however I hope the weather will be better shortly. Sebelum muka I ni hangus dibakar matahari dan sebelum tekak I sakit lagi for consuming toooooo much cold drink…. Huhuhu semoga permintaan I dimakbulkan.. Amin…

No comments: