Thursday, October 30, 2008

DEL EID GATHERING

It was Friday October 24, 2008…. The last day of lecture for this semester. Everybody was taking a break after suffering from headache and heartache finalizing students carry mark. It was the most suitable moment to have our Eid Gathering eventhough Eid tinggal lagi bape hari je nak abis.. but who cares.. as long as we are in the month of Syawal, Eid should still be celebrated. The DEL Eid Gathering took place on that day at 2.30 p.m. kat mana lagi kalo bukan Students Centre at our beloved Kolej Unikop ni kan..
The caterer reached here at 12 noon. The hall was still messy, chairs and tables were not properly arranged yet.. huhuhu.. me dah temper dh time tu.. muahahah dh lama x temper ni.. me and Byn went to Giant Batu Caves to get some tidbits for the jamuan. Sian Byn.. she had to listen to me membebelall the way to Giant.. sorry Byn, I was not mad at you. Nak marah sape ye?? Ade laa tu.. I’ll write about it soon…
2.30 p.m. all DEL lecturers were in the hall with their baju raya. Ye laaa we organized the BEST DRESS AWARD for both lecturers and students. Students pun melawa bukan main lagi laa… cantik2 baju dorang hari tu. We had appointed some spies to check on the dresses. Talking about BEST DRESS AWARD ni I mmg x puas hati laa.. cane yang kategori lady lecturer tu I x menang? Huhuhu penat la pakai baju raya ade beads lagi.. org2 finance pon kata baju I lawa.. huh INTAN.. I mmg x puas hati dgn u tau! Huhu INTAN u dah la x pakai baju raya. Nampaknye next year I tepaksa la tempah baju raya yang beads and labuci penuh from head to toe. Xpe INTAN.. tahun ni u menang.. tahun depan belum tentu lagi tau..
Me as the glamorous EMCEE on that day stuttered at the very beginning. Dah lama la wei pencen…but once started, I could not let the microphone go. My stage craze syndrome appeared once more. I asked for opinion from some lecturers and students about the food. They were all satisfied with the food. The nasi beriyani and ayam masak merah tasted soooooooooo good…. Thanks to our caterer, Mr Bambang from Selayang. The karaoke session however turned out to a disaster.. Nape plak la disaster?? Ye laa coz I was not able to sing for some reasons.. first of course because of my throat. I got cold for nearly a month, my voice suddenly turned to be husky and awful. Second, huhuhuhu there were 2 mic-crazy girl from DEL yang nyanyi x henti2 ntah bape aku sampai aku ngantuk nk terlena sesambil dgr dorg nyanyi.. muahahahhaha.. sapa laaaa dorg tu yer…. Adik2 merangkap anak2 ade jgk dtg penat suh nyanyi dorg xnak.. huh malas nak layan!!
6 p.m. everything was over.. we paid the caterer pastu kemas2 n balik.. food byk lebih so we tapau all the food and the cakes we gave to surau . Huhuhu elok azan maghrib aku sampai umah. Tp mmg puas hati laa with the event. Nasib baik the next day Saturday so aku bleh tido sepuas2nya.. hikhik…

No comments: